Forum of Apache users Forum Index Forum of Apache users
Discussions of software for tuning the Apache web servers

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Why wipe out old registration information on new install?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum of Apache users Forum Index -> ApacheConf
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vachatterus

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:26 pm    Post subject: Why wipe out old registration information on new install? Reply with quote

I received the email about Apacheconf 6.0 and installed it. Now it wants me to enter a new registration code. Why did it wipe out my current registration code in the first place?
szimin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The registration key for ApacheConf 5 does not wok in version 6.
You need to get the new registration key here:
http://www.apache-gui.com/apacheconf/keyreq.html

But keep in mind that the upgrades of ApacheConf are not free. According the license the registered users may get the upgrades up to newer versions free of charge for one year beginning with the moment of program purchase.

So, if you purchased the program less than a year ago, upgrading the product to the current version will be free of any charge. And if you purchased the program more than a year ago, you can upgrade to the latest version using a considerable discount. Enter your email here
http://www.apache-gui.com/apacheconf/keyreq.html
and you'll receive the email with the special link for purchasing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum of Apache users Forum Index -> ApacheConf All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: