Forum of Apache users Forum Index Forum of Apache users
Discussions of software for tuning the Apache web servers

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Welcome to Htpasswd Generator users forum

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum of Apache users Forum Index -> Htpasswd Generator
View previous topic :: View next topic  
szimin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:50 am    Post subject: Welcome to Htpasswd Generator users forum Reply with quote

I've just created this forum and therefore unfortunately there are no messages here yet.

Please ask the questions here, report about bugs in Htpasswd Generator, suggest the new functions for Htpasswd Generator. etc.

Regards,
Sergey Zimin
Mike

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:33 pm    Post subject: Font color Reply with quote

Some font are hard to read. I think that font should not be dark blue on black nor dark grey on black Sad
szimin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've added some new themes, so you can specify anothe theme in your profile
Mike

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How can I change htpasswd Generator (Professionnal version) themes? (I'm using V3.0) Where do I download new themes and how do I apply them?
szimin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, I'm stupid guy Embarassed
I thought you say about fonts of this forum.
The program Htpasswd Generator does not support themes...
Mike

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:46 pm    Post subject: Is it possible to flush user/group history list in HTpasswd Reply with quote

Is it possible to reset the link (ftp link history) for user/group in the htpassword generator Pro. Are history link save in a file, or in Windows registry. Please help. I have done many test with the tool and now I get confuse because their is to much links history in the "Recents Users files" section. Thanks.
szimin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll test this issue...
Now please find the file HtpasswdGenerator.ini
In WinXP it is located in the "Documents and settings\UserName\Application Data\Htpasswd Generator" folder

Open this file in Notepad and simply remove the section
[MRUUsersFiles]
Mike

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:19 pm    Post subject: Thanks it works... Reply with quote

Very Happy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Font color Reply with quote

Mike wrote:
Some font are hard to read. I think that font should not be dark blue on black nor dark grey on black Sad

I agree that the small fonts with dark blue on a black background are very hard to read.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum of Apache users Forum Index -> Htpasswd Generator All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: