Forum of Apache users Forum Index Forum of Apache users
Discussions of software for tuning the Apache web servers

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Installing Apache with PHP on Windows XP Professional 64bit

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum of Apache users Forum Index -> General questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NewApacheUser

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:32 pm    Post subject: Installing Apache with PHP on Windows XP Professional 64bit Reply with quote

Hi

I am need help as I am pulling my hair out on this one!

My headache is this, I am trying to install Apache HTTP web server on Windows XP Professional 64 bit. I have download a 64bit install, unzipped and set up the config file. When I have tried to install it, it says initially that the install was successful, but then goes on to say that the configuration is incorrect. Therefore, I have returned to the configuration file, but I cannot see what is wrong!

So, does anyone out there know an easy way round in setting up Apache for 64bit versions of XP along with PHP too?

Thanks

Sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum of Apache users Forum Index -> General questions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: